- Drivers who are 25 years old or older
- Drivers with at least 9 years of driving experience
- Generally, drivers with just one or two minor violations or accidents in
the last 3 years
Other Factors in the Approval Process:
- Usage: Barlow Insurance provides coverage for vehicles that are used on an
occasional basis and maintained primarily for use in car club activities,
exhibitions, parades, and pleasure driving.
- Storage: Collector vehicles must be stored in a fully-enclosed and
locked garage when not in use.
- Regular-use Vehicles: Each licensed driver in the household must
have a regular-use automobile for daily driving and must maintain
regular-use insurance in his or her own name.
- Drivers less than 25 years old
- Drivers with a suspended or invalid driver's license
- Drivers with less than 9 years of driving experience
- Drivers with more than 2 minor violations or accidents in the last 3
- Drivers with any major violations such as reckless driving or